Nobody wants sagging skin too early on.
Whether on your face or your belly area; with a little extra attention to your skincare routine, you can fight it (or prevent it) and get flawless looking skin. Sagging skin is often due to a number of things ranging from age to weight loss. Creams and lotions don’t always work, but there is always the option of trying home remedies to refreshen your skin cells to get that radiant and glowing, sagging free skin.
This article aims to provide you with five home remedies for sagging skin that you can make in the comfort of your home. Read on to find out how every day foods can do wonders for your skin.
Not everyone likes the smell or the taste of eggs, but egg whites are very good for the skin, especially sagging skin. To get rid of the sagging skin you need to:
- Whisk 1-2 egg whites until you get a foamy texture.
- Then, you must apply it to the face and neck.
- Leave it for approximately 30 minutes and then rinse it with cool water.
Do this at least 3-4 times a week to see great results in the months to come.
Aloe Vera carries a number of health benefits for the body, but it also works well on the skin. To create the home remedy for sagging skin you must:
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf; approximately 2-3 tbsp (if you cannot obtain the aloe vera leaf, then aloe vera gel that can be brought from many organic shops may be used instead)
- Spread it on your face and neck
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water
Follow this remedy several times a week and see how that sagging skin slowly begins to fade away.
A vast number of oils work wonders on your body. Olive oil in particular is a superb oil for sagging skin. The trick to using this as a sagging skin eliminator is fairly easy. All you need to do is:
- Take 2-3 tbsp of olive oil and warm it gently
- Now apply this oil on your skin; be it your face or your belly area
- Massage the oil gently for about 10 minutes in circular motions with the help of your finger tips
You can try remedy daily, or several times a week.
Cucumber, which is mostly water content does a lot of wonders for your body; internally and externally. One of the external benefits cucumber holds is that it is a fantastic home remedy for sagging skin. The method of using cucumber for sagging skin is quick and efficient:
- Grind ½ cucumber and squeeze it through a strainer to extract its juice
- Apply this juice on your face and leave it on until it is completely dry
- Rinse your face with cool water
Try this remedy once a day and see how your skin begins to change in time.
You may already know that lemon carries a number of health benefits for the body; from boosting weight loss to being a great hair remedy. However, did you know that lemon is also extremely beneficial for the skin too? To get that glowing skin is very simple if you want to use a lemon:
- Extract some fresh lemon juice and rub it gently on your face and neck
- Leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse your face with water
To regain the full benefits of getting rid of that sagging skin, do this 2 to 3 times a day.
Say no to sagging skin and yes to healthy and beautiful skin once again by using one of these five simple home remedies.